Okay, this may not be the last bookstore, but what if these were last books on earth? You’d definitely be disappointed if you didn’t read them! Some of the finest pages ever penned are offered right here, right now.
Welcome back to another delightful #giveaway. We’re celebrating the fall season, friendship, and new books, published this year! Please join me in welcoming these wonderful authors.
Tisha Martin writes historical fiction and creative nonfiction that explores fraying family relationships with a determination to rescue both. She is an active member of American Christian Fiction Writers, a community for writers, and The Christian PEN, a community for editors. In 2014, she started Unraveling History Critique Group, a community for published and unpublished historical fiction writers. Connect with her on Facebook or follow her Pinterest board for writers and editors.
Giveaway: PDF, Award-winning short story set in the Midwest during WWII.
Clara’s upset that she has to babysit her trouble-maker kid sister and put up the tomatoes when she’d rather be outside watching the harvest. But a puddle of remorse and a near-death experience teach her the importance of where to place her attitude.
Giveaway: Autographed paperback copy of The Second Chance Brides Collection.
From the girls who lost their beaus to war, to the wallflowers overshadowed by others, and the widows deeply hurt by their loss, nine women from history spanning from 1777 to 1944 feel the sting of having lost out on love. Can their hope for experiencing romance again be renewed?
Sheri Dean Parmelee
Giveaway: Two Books Love Inspired Suspense Special Agent by Valerie Hansen, and Amish Refuge by Debby Giusti, and Tea :: Pukka brand, Three Mint, Night Time, Chamomile and Manuk, Cleanse
Jeanne M. Dickson
Perfecting her craft, she attends many writer’s conferences and over the years, she has won and finaled in numerous RWA romance writing awards including the Daphne du Maurier Award, the Maggie Award, The Molly, The Tara, and she was the overall contest winner of Launching A Star.
Today she lives in Coastal San Diego with her fabulous husband, her two wonderful girls, and a dozen disobedient rose bushes.
Giveaway: eBook, Grounded Hearts
In the midst of World War II, Ireland has declared herself neutral. Troops found on Irish soil must be reported and interned, no matter which side they are fighting for. When midwife Nan O’Neil finds a wounded young Canadian pilot at her door, she knows she’s taking a huge risk by letting him in. Not only is she a widow living alone, but if caught harboring a combatant, she’ll face imprisonment.
Still, something compels Nan to take in “flyboy” Dutch Whitney, an RAF pilot whose bomber has just crashed over County Clare. While she tends to his wounds and gives him a secret place of refuge, the two begin to form a mutual affection—and an unbreakable bond.
But Nan has another secret, one that has racked her with guilt since her husband’s death and made her question ever loving again. As Nan and Dutch plan his escape, can he help restore her faith?
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/Jeanne-M-Dickson-660226910801814/
Book Buy links
Now, what you’ve been waiting for! The Rafflecopter Giveaway Information!
- To be awarded to winners in the Lower 48 US states. Where e-Books apply, the winner may receive via email.
- This multi-book giveaway starts Monday, September 18, 2017, and ends Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this giveaway.
- However, please leave a comment on this blog, stating your favorite thing about the fall season and your favorite new book.
- Players must submit the required information via Rafflecopter to participate.
- Entrants will be informed if they are a winner.
- Drawing will be done based on a number generator, until 6 winners are drawn.
- Winners will be announced Friday, September 29, 2017. Tisha Martin will receive each winner’s physical address or email address to be passed on to the author who’s book was won. The author will then mail or email the book to the winner.
- All prizes will be mailed out within 8 weeks of announcement or are forfeited. The authors affiliated with this giveaway are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or misdirected prizes.