Hello, my dear blog friends! Happy New Year!
I hope that you are doing well and are looking forward to a prosperous new year full of hope and peace.
You might have noticed that I’ve been mighty silent on the blog and in my editing newsletter updates. Or you may have not noticed at all. No worries either way; we live our lives day to day. But I sure noticed—and have missed the conversations along the way.
For many of us, 2020 affected us in various ways. Some of you started a new endeavor. Some of you might have started writing your first book. And some of you, like me, might have taken opportunity for peace and rest.
I dropped off the face of the earth—for several reasons. And I want to share those in brief.
1. My editing load increased dramatically, and I am grateful.
2. My capacity for social media interaction maxed out, and I needed to rest.
3. My life took a beautiful, unexpected turn, and I decided to focus on the precious relationship I’d waited so long for. (More on that when the time is right!)
In short, my life went on a whirling adventure and I didn’t quite know how to process all the gifts I had been given. So, you might ask, what’s going to happen next? Keep reading, and I’d love to give you a glimpse…
1. I’m still editing at a high capacity, for which I am blessed.
2. I’m still planning to engage on social media, and am figuring out how to create meaningful, peaceful spaces on this blogspace.
3. I’m still learning how to integrate into this new era of relationships as a whole (I imagine we all are), as well as my special one. I so appreciate your continued support and patience.
So … you’ll find me here on the blog more often and you’ll find me sharing in my newsletters.
Will you stay with me? I’d love to keep you and encourage you and share in conversation with you.
Here’s to a blessed 2022 where there are still adventures fresh and vast.