- 2002 – two devotionals in a ladies’ magazine.
- 2005 – nonfiction short story in Faith Writer’s Teen Truth section.
- 2006 – third place Editor’s Choice themed contest winner. Promise with a Letter published in Faith Writers anthology Come Away with Me.
- 2013 – writing internship with Answers Magazine. Three publications: Online Promotional for July-Sept. 2013 issue and two editorial articles for the Impact section of the Oct.-Dec. 2013 issue.
- 2013 – write-up in PCC’s Update about my professional writing internship.
- 2014 – finalist for and won PCC’s Original Narrative Fiction Commencement Contest, a short WWII historical fiction story, “Puddle of Remorse.”
- 2014 – nonfiction personal essay highly commended for July’s Faith Writers Writing Challenge.
- 2015 – WWII historical fiction short story “Puddle of Remorse” published in PCC’s student literary publication Fountains.
- 2015 – placed number fifteen in Faith Writers Page Turner Fiction Contest (To Protect, WWI novel).
- 2017 – mentioned on author David Rawlings’s website.
- 2017 – “Obsession of 130 Hats,” a nonfiction personal essay in Fountains.
- 2017 – “Graze in Security,” a devotional for the Christian PEN: Proofreaders and Editors Summer Network News.
- 2017 – “Three Steps to Start Your Freelance Business,” an article for PEN Tips Blog.
- 2017 – “Working Deadlines Through the Holidays,” an article for PEN Tips Blog.
- 2018 – “How Much Value Do You Want?” an article for writers at Almost an Author.
- 2018 – “Editing the Beginning,” an article for writers at Almost an Author. Monthly blog post contributor on this website.
- 2018 – guest blogger for several websites, including Heroes, Heroines, and History, Kathleen Denly, Historical Fiction and HIStory Thru the Ages.
- 2018 – wrote back-cover and marketing copy for Planned from the Start devotional, companion to Unplanned, the major feature film coming nationwide to US theaters March 2019.
- September 17, 2019 – contributed nonfiction essay “The Meaning of an Heirloom” in The Horse of My Dreams: True Stories of the Horses We Love, available from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.
- 2019 – line edited blog post article, Redemption Press Editing Offers Competitive Edge to Authors.
Interviews & Conference Speaking
- September 13, 2018. Write NOW! Workshop podcast, host Kitty Bucholtz, “Editing with Style.” https://podcast.writenowworkshop.com/098i-self-editing-style-interview-tisha-martin/.
- October 12-13, 2018. Two breakout sessions at Breathe Writers Conference, “Just Beginning: Self-Editing Your Way to Success” and “Moving Along: Navigating the Psychological Mysteries of Self-Editing.”
- February 2019. Two breakout sessions for FlourishWriters online writing conference. Self-editing for writers.
- August 12-19, 2019. Two breakout sessions for FlourishWriters online writing conference, Encore Presentation, one week only. Self-editing for writers.
*In 2019, the FlourishWriters conferences reached over 20,000 writers.*
- January 20-25, 2020. Breakout session for FlourishWriters online writing conference. Self-Editing Your Fiction Writing.
- June 2020. Breakout session for FlourishWriters LIVE conference. Finding the Felt Need. Two manuscript evaluations: fiction and nonfiction.
- June 2020. Podcast guest for The Professional Writer podcast (bloggingbistro.com).
Clients Who Have Placed in Prestigious Writing Contests