Resources for History lovers, teachers, & writers
For History Lovers and Teachers
A fun list of WWII reenactments, living history, and museums to visit. Perfect for historical fiction writers, research trips, field trips, teacher resources, and family vacations.
- Remembering WWII & Honoring Veterans — Linden, Tennessee
- Midway Village Museum — Rockford, Illinois
- WWII Weekend — Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Rockford Peaches Baseball — Rockford, Illinois
- Liberation — New Oxford, Pennsylvania
- D-day Reenactment — Ohio
- Westwall – Defense of Aachen — Michigan
- Marlboro Volunteers – Education — Marlboro, Ohio
- Hidden History Facebook Page, sharing unknown facts about history
A list of great horse history is available for horse lovers.
- History of Maywood Racetrack — Chicago, Illinois
- Resources for Writing Deeper — Marcy Weydemuller